Know Me Through Poetry

Poetry is for the Soul.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Patience

Do you feel the Anger?
The feeling of being powerless,
Incapable of doing anything.
In this world of nothing,
What can I do is my Cry.

Doing Anyhting!
Is it about the larger Interest
that you talk of,
Is it not what needs to be?

Larger Interest,
What is that,
Can I do something in my Being,
In the neighbourhood of my Living,
Is not that Possible?

My Neighbourhood
is my domain.
I can do, yes can I not!
A small change can
bring in the Tsunami of a Difference.

…………………………Adil
4th April 2006


A feeling of anger when it sets in can cause a burst of emotions. Directing them emotions positively has always been my endeavour.
Regards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Observer said...

hey adil, agreed with ur concept of changing the immediate environment.. agreed that this small step (read initiative) is what is lackin in most of us.. but, along with that i think that there has to be a longlasting drive in us to achieve te afore mentioned.. also to achieve this drive we need to bring about a tsunami in ourself.. basically sayin that the inner self has to be revitalised and sustained..
cheerio
Srihari

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home